Aloveen Oatmeal Intensive Conditioner has been formulated with extracts of oatmeal in an aloe vera gel base. Aloveen’s emollient action helps restore coat lustre, with a soothing action of oatmeal and it is recommended to be used in conjunction with Dermcare Aloveen Oatmeal Shampoo for maximum results.
Aloveen Oatmeal Intensive Conditioner is designed to be left on the coat, providing deeper conditioning and prolonging the soothing effects.
Indications for use:
Aloveen Oatmeal Intensive Conditioner has soothing properties which are derived from the anti-itch effects of oatmeal. It is suitable for use in dogs and cats:
- Dry, itchy skin that is free from infection
- Mildly inflamed skin
- Sensitive skin
- Atopic dermatitis
- Contact dermatitis
How does Dermcare Aloveen Shampoo and Conditioner help my pet?
Atopic dermatitis and contact dermatitis are two common types of allergies that occur in our pets. These allergies usually lead to irritated, itchy and inflamed skin. Management of these cases usually involves a multimodal approach. Dermcare Aloveen shampoo and conditioner can assist with two important aspects of skin allergies:
- Soothing the skin and replenishing moisture to help improve skin health
- Removal of allergens from the skin and coat
Some pets with allergies require additional medications as many factors can influence how itchy or inflamed the skin is. Dermcare Vet strongly recommend that you seek veterinary advice if your pet is suffering from skin irritation or has any skin lesions.
Directions for using Dermcare Aloveen Oatmeal Shampoo and Aloveen Oatmeal Intensive Conditioner:
- Wet the coat thoroughly.
- Apply Aloveen Oatmeal Shampoo to several points on your pet and massage in gently. Using a sponge may assist with lathering
- Leave on for 5 minutes to allow the soothing properties of oatmeal to take effect.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water
- Apply Aloveen Oatmeal Intensive Conditioner lightly to the coat at several points
- Massage into coat gently
- Can be rinsed lightly or used as a leave on conditioner
- Gently dry and brush the coat as normal.
- Suitable for Dogs and Cats
Disposal: Dispose of empty container by wrapping with paper and putting in garbage.
Storage: Store below 30℃ (room temperature)
Click on the link below to read about the four common allergic skin diseases that our pets can be diagnosed with: