The MALASEB combo pack is a great starter pack to treat a dog with itchy skin.
MALASEB and PYOHEX lotion is an effective treatment which assists in the prevention of superficial dermatitis associated with Staphylococcus intermedius infections in dogs.
The Combo pack contains MALASEB shampoo 250ml and PYOHEX Conditioning lotion 100ml.
- Always make sure the coat is thoroughly wet before applying Malaseb, this will make lathering and spreading easier.
- If possible, leave the shampoo on for the full 10 minutes.
- Using a sponge can help to spread the shampoo well. The sponge also holds water which again helps to ensure the coat is adequately wet during application.
- A damp cloth, with a little diluted foam can be used to clean the face of both cats and dogs.
- Bathing cats is never easy, however many will tolerate water better if it is not running. Using a 3 bucket technique, where all buckets are filled with warm water can help. The cat is dunked (not including head) into the first bucket and shampoo applied, then wrapped in a towel for the 10 minutes to stay warm and prevent licking foam. Once the 10 minutes is up the cat is sequentially dunked into the first, then second then remaining buckets to rinse the coat.